The law of sin and death will continue to reign until we connect with the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus.
The law of gravity will remain in force until we engage the law of upthrust, we cannot overcome the law of gravity.
The law of sin and death will remain in place until we find the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus to suspend it
The law of darkness remains in place until the law of light
It takes the law that makes everything work to overcome the law of nothing is working.
LAWS TO EMBRACE TO ENTER OUR PROMISED LAND.
- Law of faith: Our visa to that land. Hebrews 4:4-9, Numbers 14:24,
There are giants lined up in everyone’s promised land. It takes the law of faith to clear off your possession, off your inheritance. Ephesians 6:16
Without the law of faith in force, access to your Promised Land is not in view.
- Law of obedience: John 2:5, Deuteronomy 8:7-19
“Whatever He tells you to do, do it”, it is the only way to secure your promised land
- The law of obedience is vital to securing our place in the Promised Land. We secure our place by engaging the law of obedience to His commandments, judgements and His ways.
You get there by faith but you can’t stay there without obedience. Church Gist.
- Law of Love: Romans 8:28, 1 Corinthians 2:9
It is the law that guarantees everything working.
How? Nothing can stop things working for God (1 John 4:16)
- When you dwell in love, you dwell in God, you dwell in the reign of everything working.
- -From this feast onwards, every participant of this great feast, I see you launched into that realm of everything working.
- Has that ever happened? It is happening on daily basis. Many believers have escaped to that realm.
If it has not happened, when you operate in that realm, it will start happening (1 Corinthians 2:9)
There is must be more to it than just L.O.V.E
- Law of Kingdom Advancement Stewardship: Job 36:11, Exodus 23:26
- These laws are there to guarantee our access to that land, to secure our place and to operate in the realm of everything working and to see the goodness of the Lord in the land.
My prayer is that no one will miss out of this in the name of Jesus.