Praise the Lord!
This is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it. Welcome to morning glow. Welcome to a great time in the presence of the Lord. It’s going to be an awesome morning, it’s going to be a blessed morning, it’s going to be a time of refreshing, it’s going to be a time of power and breakthrough. It’s going to be a day where God will minister to you in the name of Jesus.
Heavenly Father, how great You are! We magnify You awesome God, mighty God, Healer, Deliverer. Our salvation, our joy. We bless Your name because You are a good God, You are an awesome God. You are God from beginning to the end, there is no place for argument. We receive all You have for us today, You are going to touch Your people. Thank You Jesus because You are good. Thank You Lord. Take the praise this morning, faithful, awesome God. Faithful to save, faithful to deliver. Stretch Your hand today and let Your name be glorified in Jesus name.
Our world is changing, life changes everyday but God remains faithful. I opened my iPad this morning, I saw Bill Gates and his wife are going separate ways after all these years. Church Gist. But you see everyone can leave your life but God remains faithful. Our God is faithful.
This morning again, we are going to prophesy the faithfulness of God into your life but from tomorrow to Friday, I feel a very strong leading to spend three days just magnifying God. It’s going to be beautiful; I am telling you. It’s going to be so beautiful, don’t miss it. We ask and ask and ask. Perhaps I will just take some time to just say; Holy God, mighty God. You are worthy to be praised. You are awesome. You are glorious and we will do this the first, second and third day and I am telling you, it’s going to be beautiful. It’s going to be absolutely awesome. So we are doing that for three days and I am believing God that it is going to be so powerful and awesome.
God is faithful. When He says a thing, He keeps His word. When He make a promise, He keeps His word. When God says I am going to do this in Your life, God never goes back on His word, He makes it happen, no matter what you go through and I want you to know that when life looks like it is not fair; we all have been in that place, I want to you know that when life looks like it is not fair, God will show you that He is God by His faithfulness to you. Church Gist.
We see the faithfulness of God in:
- His ability to provide for you particularly when it looks like it is going to fail. David said that I have been young and now I am old, I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor His children begging bread. God may not show up the minutes you had scheduled for Him to show but God will still show up and it will just work up together for good, you will end up seeing that His time is better than your time.
God’s time is better than your time. His time is awesome His time is glorious and His time is powerful and His time is the best for you to get your breakthrough.
God is faithful in providing for you. The Bible says …and my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippines 4:9). You need to know that the person who wrote this passage, Philippines was in maximum security prison. Paul the apostle was in maximum security prison and he felt that, look, if I can cry out to God in maximum security prison and God can answer, there is no place in the world you can ever be that God cannot supply your needs. And I want somebody who is at this platform this morning to be ready because the God of surprises will surprise you.
- He will come through when you don’t expect. And you may be saying how will I make it, how will I survive? You may feel stretched financially, emotionally, spiritually but God will take care of you and He will take care of your children and He will take care of everything that concerns you.
- God will provide for you in Jesus name.
- God will give you provision of direction, renewal, peace, hope, anything that you desire that is good for your journey in life in Jesus name.
- God is faithful to uplift you and to encourage you. There are times we feel discouraged and we feel like can I go through this? Why is this happening to me and God knows how to take care of that which belong to Him. Somebody who is discouraged this morning, prepare your spirit, get ready to lift you up and bring you out of the mess, lift your spirit and give you victory and testimony.
- God will change your situation in Jesus name.
- God is faithful in comforting you. Matthew 5:4.
- God will comfort you in this season in Jesus name.
- God is faithful in strengthen you and to lift your spirit up. 2 Corinthians 12:9
- God is faithful to bring support to you. Hebrews 10:45
I say to you today; today will be better than yesterday and there is a greater tomorrow coming. You shall experience upward going and forward movement in all of the work of your hands and the things that God put in your heart as a dream.
- Expansion will come on your business in Jesus name.
- Testimony, glory, favour will follow you and you will not be put to shame in Jesus name.
- The blessing of the Lord rest mightily upon in Jesus name.
- It shall be well with you in Jesus name!