Dr Paul Enenche on “Trust In The Lord” at Early Will I Seek You Glory Dome Dunamis
Give the Lord a loud shout of praise as you take your seat in the presence of God.
Everytime we come this early to seek him, it is a proof that we have absolute trust in Him, that our life is not complete without Him.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR A MAN WHO FEARS GOD?
- Access to the greatness of the goodness of God. Church Gist. If you trust in the Lord, you don’t only see His goodness, you see the greatness of his goodness.
- Safety and security in His presence. You are safe and secured in his presence. Church Gist. The scripture says, “You will hide them in thy presence” No devil can find whom God hides.
- Deliverance from the snares and plots of man. The man who trusts God cannot be trapped. They plot in vain; they agitate in vain; they conspire in vain.
- Deliverance from the strife of tongues. The wagging of tongue is inconsequential. Church Gist. It says every tongue that rises against you in judgement thou shall condemn.
This morning. we have come to demonstrate our trust in God. We shall access the greatness of his goodness. We shall see safety in his presence. Church Gist. We shall see deliverance from the snares and the plots of man and we shall experience deliverance from the strife of tongue.
There is nothing that is said or planned by a man or a woman that shall succeed against your life.
- Father, thank you for the dawn of a new day. Thank you Lord for your goodness and kindness. Thank you for your faithfullness and mercies. To you alone be all the praise, Lord in Jesus’name. Psalm 23:6
- Father, thank you for the drastic miracles,signs and wonders at the Healing and Deliverance Service yesterday. Thank you Lord Jesus for demonstrating that You are the same yesterday today and forever. Hebrews 13:8.
- Father, thank you for the Mid-week Service of today. Let your word have a free course and let Your children experience the life-changing power of the word. Lord in Jesus’name. 2 Thessalonians 3:1.
- Father, we ask for the manifestation of your presence, power and your principles at the Ilorin Healing and Deliverance Crusade like never before, Lord in the name of Jesus Christ. Let every knee bow, and every tongue confess that you are Lord by your actions at the crusade, Lord in Jesus name. Philippians 2:10-11.
- Father, we ask that you frustrate every weapon, device, conspiracy, confrontation, verdict or claim of the enemy against my life, family, destiny, Church, Dunamis and Nation, Nigeria in this season. We render them null void and decree that enemy plots, plans sorrows backfire to senders in Jesus’name. Isaiah 54:17, Proverbs 26:27.
- Father, I connect with your great goodness for my life today. Give me the experience of your great goodness for my life today. Help me Lord to experience the greatness of your goodness for my life in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I connect with safety and security in your presence for my life, family and children, oh Lord in Jesus’name.
- Father, I connect with deliverance from the snares and plots of men, demons, witches, wizards and devil’s against my life, family, church, Dunamis the body of Christ and our nation. We declare your plots and plans destroyed by the power of God in Jesus’name.
- Father, I receive deliverance from the strife of tongues . Every tongue rising against my life in judgement from any realm, today, I cancel, frustrate and neutralise in Jesus’name.
- There shall be no loss and you and your families are preserved.
- A new day is upon you
- The goodness of the Lord shall be clearly manifest in your life
-Safety and security is your portion.
-You are delivered from the plots and snares of men and from the strife of tongues.