I DON’T CONSIDER MYSELF A MUSICIAN BUT I KNOW THAT IF I WANT TO FACE IT, I CAN GET UP TO 10 SONGS IN A DAY AND I CAN GET UP TO 300 SONGS IN A MONTH
MANY PEOPLE ASK FOR THE BLESSING OF GOD BUT NOT EVERYBODY HAS THE CAPACITY TO RECEIVE THE BLESSING
THE BLESSING OF GOD DOES NOT FALL ON NOTHING; GOD HAS TO BLESS SOMETHING
THE BLESSING OF THE LORD IS IN SEARCH OF YOUR EFFORT, YOUR ENDEAVOUR AND YOUR INVESTMENT
WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO WILL ATTRACT THE BLESSING AND ATTRACT ABUNDANCE
MANY PEOPLE NEGLECT THEIR POTENTIAL TO PURSUE PROSPERITY, THAT’S AN ERROR!
LOCATE YOUR POTENTIAL, DEVELOP IT, INVEST IN IT AND DEPLOY IT, YOU WON’T BEG FOR MONEY
I PROPHESY UPON THIS HOUSE, THAT THING YOU NEED TO PRODUCE THAT WILL BE OF BENEFIT TO YOUR GENERATION THAT WILL ALSO BRING BENEFIT TO YOUR LIFE, RECEIVE THE WISDOM OF IT RIGHT NOW
WISDOM PULLS BOTH PEOPLE AND RESOURCES IN THE DIRECTION OF THE WISE
IT’S TIME TO PUT MENTALITY UNDER PRESSURE AND TRUST GOD FOR A HARVEST OF IDEAS
THERE’S A HIGH LEVEL OF ACTIVITY THAT PROVOKES HIGH LEVEL PROSPERITY. INACTIVE PEOPLE CAN NEVER BE SUCCESSFUL
THE CHALLENGE IN OUR GENERATION IS THAT MANY CHILDREN SAW THE PROSPERITY OF THEIR PARENTS BUT THEY NEVER SAW THE PROCEDURE OF THEIR PARENTS
WE HAVE A SOCIETY THAT IS UNDER THE PLAGUE OF MAMMON, PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY FROM NOTHING
FIND NEEDS AND MEET THEM; LOCATE VACUUMS AND FILL THEM; IDENTIFY AREAS WHERE A DIFFERENCE CAN BE MADE
…IT IS VERY CRITICAL IN EXPERIENCING THE BLESSING AND ABUNDANCE OF GOD
HOW I BUILT SELF-CONTAINED APARTMENTS AND SOLD IT IN A MORTGAGE-LIKE PAYMENT PATTERN TO HELP PEOPLE OWN THEIR HOMES
IF YOU HAVE A HANDWORK EITHER AS A BRICKLAYER, SEAMSTRESS DON’T PLAY WITH IT, BECAUSE THE BLESSING OF THE LORD IS LOOKING FOR THE WORK OF YOUR HAND
WHATEVER BE YOUR TRAINING CAN BE AN AREA WHERE INVESTMENT CAN BE MADE TO PRODUCE YOUR RESULT
GOD WILL SHOW YOU WHEREVER YOUR MONEY IS AND THE RESOURCES WILL EXPLODE IN YOUR HANDS!
THE ORIGINAL INVESTMENT GOD GAVE MAN WAS CULTIVATION OF THE EARTH
EVERY ATTEMPT TO MAINTAIN LIFE ON THE EARTH AND FEED YOUR GENERATION WILL ATTRACT THE BLESSING OF GOD
IF GOD LEADS YOU, YOU CANNOT STRUGGLE
HOW A MAN BUILT A HOUSE IN ABUJA FROM SELLING EGGS BY DIVINE DIRECTION
DON’T JUST ASK FOR GOD TO BLESS NOTHING, PRESENT SOMETHING TO GOD THAT HE CAN BLESS
– Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche on “CHANNELS FOR DIVINE ABUNDANCE” || Midweek Power Communion Service || Glory Dome – Abuja.
This evening, I speak on the subject, “Channels for Divine Abundance”. Deuteronomy 28:8. Our objective tonight is to understand those channels through which Divine abundance can come.
Many people ask for the blessing of God but not everybody has the capacity to receive the blessing. Church Gist. Many people ask for the blessing of God but not many people have what God can bless. Not many have the capacity to be blessed and not many have what God can bless. The blessing of God does not fall on nothing; God has to bless something. Church Gist. There are many people who say, “I’ve given, I’ve tithed, I’ve done this and that but I haven’t seen much of the blessing”, it doesn’t work like that. God has to bless something.
On Sunday, we considered the fact that we should stop looking for what to eat and start looking for what to sow or invest in. Church Gist. So, the blessing of the Lord is in search of your effort, your endeavour and your investment, for He said, “The Lord will command the blessing”, not just on you, He will command the blessing on all that you do and the work of your hands.
The Question is, what should I invest in to experience the blessing of the Lord? We live in a generation of bandwagon operation where people think that what somebody that made them successful is what everybody must do to be successful. Church Gist. “What area should I direct my investment, my energy and my endeavour if I will experience the Blessing of the Lord?”
1. Life’s potential. Your potentials, your gifting, your talent – what you know how to do will attract the blessing and attract abundance. Three examples I will give;
1a. Joseph. Church Gist. He knew how to dream and to interpret dreams, that was what took him to the world of abundance. Genesis 40:8. He was in the prison interpreting the dream for the butler and the baker. Church Gist. The outcome of it was that he found himself in the palace of Pharaoh as the number 2 man in Egypt.
1b. David. David knew how to play the instrument. He was a talented instrumentalist, the best one in the land. 1 Samuel 16:17. Church Gist. That talent and potential was what took him to the palace.
1c. Daniel. Daniel was also a dreamer and dream interpreter, the wise man. Daniel 2:8. Church Gist. He got a secret that was revealed to him, by the understanding of that secret and by walking in that realm, Daniel was able to find himself before the King, Nebuchadnezzar, who prostrated for him and made him a great man in the province of Babylon. Daniel 2:46.
Many people neglect their potential to pursue prosperity; they neglect their potential to pursue abundance; they neglect their potential to pursue the blessing. That’s an error. Church Gist. Locate your potential, develop your potential, invest in your potential and deploy your potential, you won’t beg for money.
I don’t consider myself a musician but I know that if I want to face it, I can get up to 10 songs in a day and I can get up to 300 songs in a month, that is if I want to face it. Church Gist. Today, we were doing rehearsal in the studio and then bam, while they were giving a beat at the end of the song, I then placed a lyrics of the beat they were giving, just like that. We were in Cotonou, Benin Republic and then on the spot, two very serious songs arrived. The first one that set fire, the moment I hummed it and then sang the first line, power everywhere. Church Gist.That song was coming out for the first time, in another language. My people went to check the other on iTunes or whatever place they upload music and so on, I’ve not checked it since, I don’t have the time for it. Some people uploaded music on my behalf that were not authorized. Church Gist. They were shocked at what they found. I’m saying this as one single example; somebody may have this kind of grace in that regard, for example and he’s pursuing contracts – “I’m a property agent”. It’s possible to do that but you can never neglect your potential and fulfill your destiny. Very important. Church Gist. The gifts that God has given you, the talent. There are people making money out of making people laugh. When they grew up, they noticed that even their normal conversation, people would be laughing, except that some took it to very bad kind of jokes.
2. Divine wisdom, inspiration or idea. That’s an area to invest in that will bring abundance. Church Gist. The area of Divine wisdom, inspiration and idea is an area where there can be the pull of blessings and Abundance. 1 Kings 10:23-25. 1 Kings 4:34. So, wisdom pulls both people and resources in the direction of the wise. Church Gist. We are dealing with the area of invention and solution providing ideas.
In the last one week, I have come across two people. One was brought to me by one of our Pastors who said he has done a social media platform that is bigger than one of the social media platforms that you know. Church Gist. He brought it to me and was showing me the features and said that, if that thing gains traction, from what he explained, it had more features than some of the social media platforms that you know. I have seen like 2 or 3 people who have such already. The other day, another young man came with another idea in the area of some online kind of thing. You know, a lot of the multi billionaires in the world today, it is some tiny idea. Church Gist. Amazon, for example, almost came to the point where physical stores were almost becoming useless. God’s servant Bishop Oyedepo said, “God gave man brain so that man can give God rest” and I can tell you, if you maximize your brain, you will magnify your gain.
It is time to think a little, not worry, think. It’s time to put mentality under pressure. It’s time to trust God for a harvest of ideas. Proverbs 20:5. Church Gist. Ideas are inside, inspiration is inside you, wisdom is inside but you pull it out by the process of reasoning and idea and I can tell you, if you can identify the wisdom, the idea and the inspiration, God-given, it arrives suddenly, you can pour energy, you may be shocked.
3. Commerce and enterprise. Trade, buying and selling. “Lord, bless me”, “what are you buying? What are you selling that I can place the blessing on?” “Lord, bless me”, “what are you doing with your hand?”. Church Gist. I came across Solomon’s trade, apart from all the wisdom that Solomon displayed, he was a very aggressive trade. 1 Kings 10:28-29. Imported from somewhere at a price that is less and exported it to another at a price that is higher. Somebody said, Solomon was such a rich man – he didn’t sit down for heaven to pour money on him. God does not bless nothing, He blesses something. You need energy to fulfill destiny. I’m telling you that there’s a high level of activity that provokes high level prosperity. Inactive people can never be successful. Church Gist. People sitting down for roasted chicken to fly into their mouth, they can never be successful.
– lift your right hand, say “in the name of Jesus, I receive the grace to know what to do, to increase in activity in order to increase in prosperity”.
Some of you, you don’t even need to struggle because you came from families and backgrounds that are into what I’m talking about. Genesis 46:33-34.
4. Inherited expertise. The area where you know what to do because it is literally the trade of your father’s. Genesis 46:33-34. Church Gist. The challenge in our generation is that many children saw the prosperity of their parents but they never saw the procedure of their parents. Many children of most rich people, they didn’t see the energy and the trade secret that brought their father into their current relevance. Church Gist. So, you see a lot of them struggle to succeed in life, in fact, what their father gave them, they squandered it. But, if you go to America today, Henry Ford V, as at the last time I knew, was on his father’s throne. John D. Rockefeller’s wealth is still there, generations. Church Gist. The Trump’s family, Donald Trump and his brethren, inherited real estate from their father. They stepped into it and became billionaires into it. Abraham was the first one that went into the cattle farm and then gave it to Isaac, even though Isaac was planting corn, yet, later on, he began to redig the wells of his father. Church Gist. Then, Jacob stepped in, the same father’s trade. Maybe you’re here today and, you know, there’s something called a generational mantle. Genesis 4:19-22. I believe that there maybe someone here with something like that in your family, inherited expertise, if you locate it, if you can find it out.
If I was in business and I wasn’t preaching, I grew up in a family where transportation business was what they did – lorries and luxurious buses on the road. Church Gist. I was in the motor park and saw how they operated, followed the buses from Lagos to Kano and knew their operations. So, if I was to do thing, that may be one of those areas I could face. I mean, I knew what to do and I could have taken it to a higher level because my father didn’t go to the university. Church Gist. Am I communicating? Most times, children are meant to be an improvement of where their fathers stopped.
– I prophesy to somebody here today, every greatness in your family, you shall take it to the next level!
In case your family did not start anything or didn’t do anything, I met a man today, his father is a senior advocate of Nigeria, his two brothers are senior advocates of Nigeria under his father. Church Gist. That is, the family, as long as law is concerned, they knew law. I’ve seen that happen over and over again.
5. Production. In this case, you’re not buying to sell, you’re producing to sell. That is, you produce something that God can bless. “Be fruitful, multiply” (Genesis 1:28); fruitful means produce, multiply means reproduce it, replenish means fill the earth with your product, subdue means take charge, dominate means take over. So, that is the pathway. Church Gist. Making products available that will be profitable to your generation and bring you profit. Acts 18:1-3. Produce something, anything, based on whatever God is laying in your heart. Water production, fruit juice production, garment production, whatever, produce something. Church Gist. I can assure you that God is looking for what you’re producing. All the things I said, it may not be everything that you would do, but one thing.
– look at your neighbour, say “produce, reproduce, saturate, subdue and dominate”.
Exodus 36:1-2. You know, Online today, there are a lot of online things that people market, some of them are very fake. How many of you know that? “Buy this product and in 3-days time, headache disappears”, all manner of things and then you just realized that you just entered 419. Church Gist. But there are people who have authentic things, authentic results. Don’t let the space be occupied by charlatans and fraudulent people. Church Gist.We have a society that is under the plague of mammon, people who want to make money from nothing.
– I prophesy upon this House, that thing you need to produce that will be of benefit to your generation that will also bring benefit to your life, receive the wisdom of it right now! Receive the resources of it right now! Receive the idea of it right now! In the name of Jesus.
There may be things that you use and every time people look at you, I don’t care what it is – headgear, shoe, cream, anyting – and they keep on commenting, “where did you buy this thing from? It looks so good. How did you get it?” They are prophesying to you that you need to produce for them. Church Gist. You don’t need any Angel to prophesy. What they are telling you is, “who you’re seeing now is market”. I designed a lot of clothes for myself, if only I was in that realm, it’s a blast. People are commenting and commenting, they are prophesying to you, “whatever you’re using, I need it. Church Gist. Even if you didn’t produce it by yourself, let the person who produced it for you produce for you for people”. Praise the Lord! This is not the typical Church preaching, but are you getting anything?
– I announce to you today, whatever is the work of your hands is going to work unusually!
6. Meeting needs. What is this talking about? Find needs and meet them; locate vacuums and fill them; identify areas where a difference can be made. Very critical in experiencing the blessing and Abundance of God. Church Gist. Russell Cornwell said, if anybody would obey the commandment of “Love your neighbour as yourself”, you won’t be a poor man. This is what it means; you’re driving home and you saw a lot of people stranded at a particular junction and everyday you pass there, they are stranded. Church Gist. “Lord, give me money, let me make vehicle available for this people at this particular time and let them pay minimally”. You got the money and you put vehicle there, not just because you’re looking for money but you don’t want these people stranded like this, they will pay you and thank you for meeting their needs and you didn’t go home empty handed because in making the difference, you experience your inflow.
I said to some property agents, make one bedroom self-contained apartment available in Nyanya, Abuja or anywhere, just make it available. Church Gist. You have a lot of drivers and several people who are in need, all they want is just one bedroom self-contained. I built it for 7 million or 10 million as the cost of building has gone up now, and I said to them, “pay the house rent of #500,000 a month, don’t fail once until you finish paying”. What I want them to do is to pay until they own the house, more like a mortgage arrangement but this is different. All I needed on top of it was maybe 1 or 2 million and then move from there and build (elsewhere). Church Gist. I am trying to meet a housing need, I’m not just trying to make money from people, I’m trying to make people own their homes, and in the process, made my money back with profit on top and I go to do more for more people. That might be like over simplification but just look for where there’s a real challenge, where people have real needs, where a difference can be made and you meet that need and they thank you for meeting the needs.
When Elisha told the woman to go and get empty vessels and begin to fill the empty vessels. 2 Kings 4:1-4. Church Gist. What that said to me was, “go ahead and be meeting the needs”. 2 Kings 3:16. John 6:11-12. If you will agree to meet needs, you will step into the realm of abundance. I’m not talking of meeting needs free of charge, just find what people need, find a major need around; ask the Holy Spirit to show you what is society’s need right now and while you’re in the course of meeting the needs, you’re deleting poverty from people’s lives.
7. Craftsmanship or Workmanship. This is the practical work of hand. It is almost like production except that the production may be in different areas but this is practical work of hand. Exodus 31:1-2. Exodus 35:30-33. Church Gist. If you have a handwork, don’t play with it. Bricklayer, seamstress, whatever it is, don’t play with it because the blessing of the Lord is looking for the work of your hand. Deuteronomy 28:8. All you need to do is to take it to the highest level. The village tailor is sewing clothes one by one, the tailor is sewing like 100 at once. Church Gist. Just do the handwork but take it to the next level. One of our members here told me yesterday, he’s into building and those kind of things, he said, God showed him the formula, how to make paints, car paints, aircraft paints, ship paints apart from paints for buildings and structures and then, road markers for roads. Church Gist. He said only one construction company uses it in Nigeria for now, all the other ones marking the roads are using oil paints and he has all of that and he’s about to begin the massive manufacturing, in fact, he has an order already for one of them.
The basic thing is, God is looking for something your hand is into that He can bless.
7. Knowledge and training. The area of your knowledge and your training might be an area where God would send His blessings your way. 1 Kings 9:27-28. Church Gist. What are you knowledgeable in? What is your training? Even though some people went to school and the training is not beneficial to them, the school didn’t go through them, also, there are some people who went to school and the school only sharpened their mentality for success in other areas, the school just made them ready for life. Church Gist. I know of those who went to medical school, I heard of one who started a spare parts business somewhere after being trained as a medical doctor; I heard of someone who started a catering business and a restaurant in the UK. He was the best in Anatomy, 2nd MBBS, distinction candidate. That is, school prepared him just to be ready for life. Church Gist. Now, that kind of person, if he has that trade and industry in him can also go into medical equipment supplies. That, which you’re trained in, can be an area where you can be relevant. Your training most likely is not in vain, it sharpened you for something. Even though you must not be tied down by that training necessarily, but if there’s something in you that shows you that where you’re trained is an area you can do investment that can produce results or pour efforts, why not? Church Gist. Go on ahead and get it done. Whatever be your training can be an area where investment can be made to produce your result. If your training did not qualify for entrepreneurial living and you don’t have any business prowess because most trainings, they just trained you maybe in law school, they never taught you anything about marketing or communication or anything, then you will know that you need to take a little course. Church Gist. You just came out as a medical doctor, you know how to do surgery and all the things but you don’t even know how to run the hospital. They’re cheating you here and there and you’re not aware, then you know that you need to take a little course that will sharpen you in managerial skills, human resource management, finance management and all those kind of things that can help put on top of that training you already have so that it can become a blast. Church Gist. Am I communicating at all? You don’t need to go all the way to a 2-year course, just a little reading and understanding of what to do in order to have managerial and entrepreneurial skill and administrative skill and then, you’re able to push things.
– I prophesy upon somebody, that wisdom is coming upon you! If you believe that, say a louder Amen!
9. Earth life. Investment in earth life. What is that? It is investment in cultivating the earth – plant and animal cultivation. It’s an area of investment and the original investment in Scripture. Church Gist. It’s the first work God gave to man. “Be fruitful, multiply and replenish the earth”. When God carried man, put him in the earth and He said, “till the ground, till the earth, grow it, manage it. Let the plantation multiply. Let the animal life multiply”. Abraham did that and he exploded. Genesis 13:2. Genesis 26:12-14. Every attempt to maintain life on the earth and feed your generation will attract the blessing of God. Church Gist. That was what Joseph did. Joseph devised how to feed Egypt and God blessed him for his decision to feed his world. I’m not saying that everybody should become farmers but it’s just one of the areas and it was the first one that man embarked on. “Abraham’s blessings are mine”, that was where Abraham’s blessings came from. Church Gist. Abraham was and handed over to Isaac and Isaac handed over to Jacob and Jacob handed over to Joseph and it went. This includes everything, from the raw farming to food processing to the last level, which is the packaged food or restaurant.
You know, in the world, people pay money to go for some seminars that teach some things like this. Will you thank God for how free you’re receiving it? When I was much younger, maybe I was 18 or 19 years, we were going for a fellowship program in the evening and I was going with one of the sisters in the estate where we were then. I saw farm by the roadside and said, “oh, how I love farm”, and she said, “oh. Me, I hate farming”. Church Gist. I was taken aback and I looked at her and said, “but you like eating?” I think that was the last day I saw that girl. If she was a possibility, in terms of, this can be a possibility in the future, that statement killed that possibility. You cannot hate what you like to eat. I believe that God is speaking to somebody here.
10. Divine direction. That means, it’s none of the above, God just spoke to you, “go into this business, go into this area, go into this realm”. It’s not expertise, wisdom or anything, just God spoke to you. Psalm 23:1-3. So, once He’s leading and guiding me, the pastures must be green and the waters must be still. Isaiah 48:17,21. Church Gist. If He leads you, you cannot struggle. There was a man in our area one Church in those days, he was a driver in the old secretariat but came to Church and then, he said that every night he began to see eggs in his dreams. So he woke up in the morning, “what kind of dream is this? Egg is about what?” Suddenly he realized, “okay. Maybe I am being directed into egg business”. So, at that time, he began to travel to Jos, maybe like 20 years ago, there wasn’t much of all of these things here in Abuja, he would travel to Jos and buy eggs in crates and come to Abuja and sell to Hilton and Sheraton. Church Gist. In a short while, he began to make money everyday from the egg that was his monthly salary. After a while, he built his house and referred to it as ‘egg house’. He built his house in Abuja from resources from egg business that God showed him in the night.
– I speak to somebody, tonight, God will show you something! Wherever your money is, God will show it to you and the resources will explode in your hands!
Counsel is straightforward.
Don’t just ask for God to bless nothing, present something to God that He can bless. Deuteronomy 28:8. Psalm 66:12.