THIS NIGHT IS A NIGHT FOR A DEFINITE DETERMINATION OF THE DESTINY OF OUR NATION
GOD DID NOT POSITION THIS HOUSE AT THE GATE OF THE NATION BY ACCIDENT
GOD HAS POSITIONED THIS DANGEROUS ALTAR – DANGEROUS TO THE kingdom of darkness, AT THIS LOCATION TO CHECK the devil and the forces of hell
WE ARE HERE TO CHECK THAT ANYONE WHO IS NOT CORRECT FOR OUR NATION WILL NOT STEP INTO THAT PLACE AND ANYONE WHO IS CORRECT FOR OUR NATION CAN STEP INTO THAT PLACE
THE GLORY OF NIGERIA SHALL BE RESTORED
BY THE TIME THE GLORY OF NIGERIA ARISES, UNITED KINGDOM WILL ENVY US, AMERICA WILL FEEL THREATENED
THERE’S terrorism, THERE HAS BEEN banditry and kidnapping, YET 33 NATIONS ARE HERE TONIGHT
WHAT GOD HAS DEPOSITED IN NIGERIA HAS NOT BEEN SCRATCHED YET
- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche on “NIGERIA, ARISE, SHINE” || 2023 Nations Worship In His Presence || Glory Dome, Abuja.
Father, we give You the praise and the honour for a night like this. Be glorified, be honoured in Jesus’ name.
I am fully aware that this night is a night for a definite determination of the destiny of our nation and the destiny of individuals here. Church Gist. Not by power, not by power, not of him that willeth or runneth.
The reason why people have a gate in their houses and most times keep a gateman is to check what enters and what comes out. Church Gist. We have 33 countries here tonight. Listen to this, God did not position this House at the gate of the nation by accident, not for play. Church Gist. This is the capital of this nation, this is the international airport of this nation (points at the direction), if the president of America comes to Nigeria today, this is the road he passes. So, God has positioned this dangerous altar – dangerous to the kingdom of darkness, at this location to check the devil and the forces of hell. Church Gist. Enough is enough. We rise to take up our assignment, to check who enters in here and who gets out of here. We are here to check that anyone who is not correct for our nation will not step into that place and anyone who is correct for our nation can step into that place. Church Gist. We stand here and I make demands from the Prophetic and Apostolic mantle of fire to decree that the counsel of God for Nigeria shall be fulfilled in the forthcoming election.
Take your seat one minute, it’s not a night for preaching as such. I will just share with you a Scripture. The theme of this is “Nigeria, Arise Shine”. I will like to welcome all our incredible music guests here tonight. All the way from Dunsin to GUC to Ada to (Frank) Edwards, to (Joe) Praize, to (Steve) Crown to Sister Chioma (Jesus) and to their father, Dr. Panam Percy Paul. We have several of them, all the way, Prospa Ochimana, Moses Bliss, Oche Jonkings, Solomon Lange. The Lord bless you all, we are happy to have you all.
Isaiah 60:1. Just one word, “Nigeria, Arise, Shine”. As we stepped into this year, God spoke to us and He said, “it’s a season where the glory shall rise, the glory shall be released, the glory shall be restored”. Church Gist. If you were operating in a realm of glory before, you’re getting set to see the glory shift level. The glory shall be released and then, the glory, as in the case of Nigeria, shall be restored. One secret of that glory is called Light. Isaiah 60:1. When Light comes, glory shifts level.
Tonight, there are 3 Lights that is on my mind for the release of this Glory.
- The Light of the Word. John 1:1-5. We have Word that confirms to us that Nigeria is set for Glory. Isaiah 43:19,21. Isaiah 60:1-5, 14-15. Church Gist. There’s terrorism, there has been banditry and kidnapping, yet 33 nations are here tonight. When there’s news of terror, they still came, what will happen when there’s no terrorism, when there’s no bad news? They will struggle for our passport. Church Gist. They will look for citizenship.
I saw a very drastic revelation last night; I saw all of a sudden, highways being constructed everywhere and I said to myself, “so soon? Can things just change so soon?” Massive, very massive, in an instant.
- whether the devil likes it or not, this time, we shall bury that devil!
I realized that change doesn’t take time, it takes light, it takes a choice, it takes a decision. Isaiah 60:15. Isaiah 60:18-20. Church Gist. I am not just preaching, I am ‘preachisying’, I am ‘prophet-preaching’, I am declaring as I saw. “The days of your mourning are over”, that is why we are here tonight.
- look at somebody by your side, say, “it is happening right now”!
Isaiah 35:2. “The glory of Nigeria shall be given to it”.
- somebody say, “there’s a glory that belongs to Nigeria, a massive might glory”.
Let me tell you, by the time the glory of Nigeria arises, United Kingdom will envy us, America will feel threatened. Church Gist. What God has deposited in Nigeria has not been scratched yet. The corrupt people think they have seen something, God wants to clear them before He reveals to us. He will show us the hidden riches of secret places. Not hid from us, but hidden from them but hid for us. Church Gist. They have seen nothing yet. If Jesus tarries to come, in every realm; education, military might, technology, invention, Nigeria will take her place.
- lift up your right hand, say, “Father, the Glory of Nigeria shall be given to Nigeria and we receive that glory now!”
That is what the Light of the Word shows us.
- The Light of His presence. The light of His presence is why we are here tonight, the Light of His presence is connectable by worship. Psalm 89:15.
- anybody about to experience Light here tonight, shout the loudest Amen.
In Exodus 13:21-22, we saw that Light leading the people from their captivity into their destiny. That is why all these minstrels and psalmists are here tonight – to explode the Light over our nation, that will take us from our captivity. Church Gist. That same Light that took Israel out of Egypt into Canaan.
🎵🎶 I’m on my way to destiny, I’m on my way to the promised land through the highway in the red sea created by the Lord Most High 🎶🎵
That Light of His presence is here tonight by the intensity of this worship.
- If you believe that that Light of His presence is going to take Nigeria out of this captivity we have been in into our destiny, then you’re going to shout Amen at the top of your voice.
- Light of His fire. That talks about judgment. Deuteronomy 4:24. That fire roasted the first borns of Egypt, that fire burnt Ananais and Sapphira. That fire slew Herod. It’s a judgmental fire. Church Gist. It is a fire that is designed to kill everything that stands in the way of God.
If God says His glory is rising upon your life and there’s a demonic personality or entity or human being that says you shouldn’t rise into that glory, then that devil is ready to die.
- lift up your hands, say, “Father, I make demands on your fire”.
That is what we are stepping into right now in the next minutes, just get set for fire.